Thank you for your interest in working with me.
Did you know I’m currently studying for my Masters in Digital Marketing? I’m excited to apply the latest tools, tactics and technologies to help you grow your business and online presence.
There are several ways I can serve you
- Social Media Management: Let me leverage my experience in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat to help your company brand get noticed online. I can manage your social media platforms, schedule posts & engage with your audience using your own voice and marketing strategy.
- Digital Marketing Audit & Consultation: Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur who wants to grow your business online? Let me audit your website and online channels to craft a bespoke digital marketing plan to generate the leads your business needs to grow.
- Freelancing Writing: I can create blog posts and articles for your own site using an accessible and relatable voice that prioritizes integrity and honesty
- Photography & Event Coverage: With my trusty camera and eye for detail, let me photograph, document and share your next tour, festival or other special event.
- Sponsored Posts – I’m happy to develop creative content for brands and destinations, let me highlight what makes your offering one that can’t be missed. This can include: Hotel & Restaurant Reviews & Reviews of Travel-related products & Services
- Side Bar Ads/Social Media: A spot on my side bar for you to promote your offering. Let me help you gain exposure to my readership and across all my channels with social media mentions.
I am happy to discuss any of these options. And I am open to exploring new ideas on how we can work together.
Contact me for pricing and timing availability.
Let’s chat soon
Email me at [email protected] or feel free to use the contact form below
Here are some examples of my previous work:
Social Media Manager – Tandem Nomads Facebook Page
Insiders Abroad – How France Changes my Life… Or at Least My Palate (Page 8)
Route Bliss – Iceland Roadtrip: Highlights from the Ring Road
HerSuccess – Paris without the Pricetag
INSIDR Paris – How to be a Smart Traveler
Le Food Trip – Tasting Paris with Le Food Trip
Les Passeroses & Kirsty Gallager – Finding Bliss at Les Passeroses Yoga Retreat Centre
The Smalls Abroad is my own personal creation where I share my unique perspective on the expat life, living in 5 different cities and traveling abroad to over 36 countries and counting. In case you missed it, learn more about me and the blog on the About page.